Save Your Seat!
MCA is no longer offering TK as of 2022-2023 SY
Are you a new family to Maranatha Christian Academy? Please visit our Admissions Page to learn more about MCA, admissions process, and our Save Your Seat-Priority New Student Enrollment.
We are excited that you have chosen us to continue working with you to teach your children in the way that they should go, that is to rear them in a Biblical Worldview, and to pursue excellence in all that they do to the glory of God.
If you are current family, and wish to add an application for a new enrollee to MCA please contact the Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
K thru 12th MCA’s Priority Re-Enrollment is now open for the 2022-2023 school year.
Step 1: PowerSchool Re-Enrollment
All currently enrolled MCA families are invited to take the this step of the enrollment process done through the Online PowerSchool Enrollment form. Log into PowerSchool here. See “Get Started” for prompts.
Please Note: Each form must be filled in individually for each student. You may change the student you are enrolling for from the top of the PowerSchool page. Your student will not be officially enrolled until you complete this step (1 of 2.)
Step 2: Smart Tuition (Blackbaud Tuition) Enrollment
This step includes your annual financial commitment and your financial responsibilities. You will find the link for this step toward the end of your Online PowerSchool Re-Enrollment form (above.)
Please Note: Families may finish this step for all of their students together. Your student will not be officially enrolled until you complete this step (2 of 2.)
Both of these steps must be completed for each student to be enrolled.
Log into PowerSchool with your MCA Family Email credentials and find the “Re-Enrollment” Link.
(Click the slide show for prompts.)
MCA is no longer offering TK as of 2022-2023 SY
All families looking to re-enroll should select the appropriate link below.
There are 3 Enrollment Rounds in which families can enroll. Enrollment will not be open outside of these windows.*
- Round 1: Priority Re-Enrollment (Current Families only)
- Now – February 28
- Current families may apply for financial aid through Smart Aid during this time and be considered in the first round of awards. Award announcements will be made in late March. Smart Aid is the gateway for applying for MCA Financial Aid, Michael’s Project, and ACE scholarships. Additional applications are also required for Michael’s Project and ACE scholarships, but the Smart Aid is the first step.
- Round 2: Open Enrollment – First Phase – Scheduling Advantage
- March 1 – April 1, 2022.
- For incoming secondary students (6th – 12th grade):
- Course requests will be accepted for the 2022-2023 school year on April 4th – April 7th. In order to be eligible to participate in the first round of course selections, you must be enrolled for next school year by April 1st.
- Students applying for Student Council or class officer positions, must be enrolled for the 2022-2023 school year by April 1st.
- Students applying for Specialty classes and leadership positions such as Yearbook or Chapel Leadership must be enrolled for the 2022-2023 school year by April 1st.
- All families may apply for financial aid through Smart Aid during this time period. Award announcements will be made in late April. Smart Aid is the gateway for applying for MCA Financial Aid, Michael’s Project, and ACE scholarships. Additional applications are also required for Michael’s Project and ACE scholarships, but the Smart Aid is the first step.
- Round 3: Open Enrollment – Second Phase
- April 10, 2022 – Ongoing
$550/ per student*
All K-12 Tuition and Fees for the upcoming school year should be confirmed annually. Please confirm all information about Tuition and Fees, available here. Please begin your first step of re-enrollment by clicking below.
This step is your agreement and financial commitments. Enrollment will only be completed once you have filled out your enrollment forms and your payment is processed. All current families have a Smart Tuition account. Please use your existing account when enrolling at Smart Tuition..
*The following things may be helpful:
- Materials helpful to have when filling out your form include: important contact phone numbers, your insurance information, doctor’s info, your credit/debit card or checkbook (if paying by ACH you may use the routing and account info,) etc.
- When selecting your preferred payments for tuition you may elect to change payment methods or details anytime after you submit your choices between now and June. Please contact Smart or change your preferences via their online parent portal before that date. MCA cannot make those changes for you.
- Please remember, all tuition discounts are applied prior to your first tuition invoice.
- Don’t miss the FAQs below!
Int'l I-20 Enrollment
$1000/ per student
All I-20 Tuition and Fees for the upcoming school year should be confirmed annually. Please confirm all information about Tuition and Fees, available here.
I-20 student re-enrollment receives specific care to re-enroll. Please contact the Business Office below for assistance.
*Enrollment fees are non-refundable and must be paid at time of enrollment, annually. Enrollment fees There is also a Smart Tuition Fee of $75.00 per family required annually at enrollment.
- Is This Registration Powerschool
- Can re-enrollment be accessed from the Powerschool App or Smart Tuitional App on my Phone?
- Why, when I log in from my Powerschool does it tell me my child is available for re-enrollement
- What do I do when I confirm my child's birthdate to log in and it says its incorrect?
- Does enrolling early affect my class scheduling?
- Do I choose my classes during re-enrollment?
- Do I need to enroll with Smart Tuition separately?
- When I choose tuition plans can I select to mail my payments via check?