We are excited that you are exploring Maranatha Christian academy for your student(s) education and look forward to working with you throughout the admissions process. MCA is currently accepting applications for enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year for all grade levels. Applications for new families for the 2023-2024 school year will be made available around March 1st, 2023. Please reach out to the MCA Admissions Department by phone at 913-631-0637 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour or shadow day. We look forward to meeting you!
MCA Admissions Director
Mrs. Janita "Jay" Kler
MCA admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletic, or other school-administered programs. To do so would be in violation of Christian principles as set forth in God's Word, the Holy Bible.
- Have you checked with your local church?
- When is it best to submit an application by?
- Will financial aid cover all costs?
- As a new family, can I apply for financial aid prior to applying for enrollment?
- Will my application be reviewed before it is complete?
- Does MCA match any 3rd party scholarships?
- If I receive financial aid this year, am I guaranteed financial aid next year?
Applications for financial aid must be submitted through Blackbaud, an online submission processor.
Please note for your application, MCA’s school code is 13450.