"Going to Maranatha allowed me to learn more about Christ's heart and to grow deeper in my faith. I am now working toward my degree in education, I hope to inspire students in the same way my teachers at MCA inspired me. I will be forever grateful for my time at MCA."
MCA Graduate, Faith O'Keith
What We Believe
- We believe that God is the ultimate & final authority who has chosen to reveal Himself and His Truth though the Holy Scriptures.
- We believe that the Bible is the only inspired, inerrant, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God created all human beings in His image as immutable, engendered men & women.
- We believe that life begins at conception & that all lives are equally valuable, including the pre-born.
- We believe that salvation comes from grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.
Read our FULL STATEMENT OF FAITH HERE
M Magnify Christ in Worship, Word, and Deed
C Create Vibrant Christian Character
A Achieve Academic Distinction
E Pursue Excellence in Everything
A Actively Serve Others
G Give Generously
L Build Leaders to Become World Changers
E Ensure a Safe, Nurturing, and Consistent Environment
S Encourage School Spirit
Statement of Final Authority
MCA recognizes God as the final authority in all things. God has chosen to present Himself and All of His truth in the Holy Scriptures, The Holy Bible. The Holy Bible therefore serves as the final authority in all matters in the administration and operation of Maranatha Christian Academy.
The direct administrator is the authority at MCA on a day-to-day basis. Within the schools, the Principal is the decision maker, under the authority and guidance of the Head of School and ultimately the School Board.