"Going to Maranatha allowed me to grow deeper in my faith and to learn more Christ's heart toward me. My wise and God-honoring teachers have inspired me to follow in their footsteps by going into the field of education. I am forever grateful to MCA for the lessons I've learned and the friendships I've made."
MCA Graduate, Faith O'Keith
What We Believe
- We believe that the Bible is the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is only one God, existent in three persons: Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
- We believe that salvation comes from grace alone, by faith alone, through Christ alone.
- We believe that God is the Creator of all things and all people. That God created men and women in His image.
- We believe that life begins at conception and that all lives are valuable.
Read our FULL STATEMENT OF FAITH HERE
M Magnify Christ in Worship, Word, and Deed
C Create Vibrant Christian Character
A Achieve Academic Distinction
E Pursue Excellence in Everything
A Actively Serve Others
G Give Generously
L Build Leaders to Become World Changers
E Ensure a Safe, Nurturing, and Consistent Environment
S Encourage School Spirit
Statement of Final Authority
MCA recognizes God as the final authority in all things. God has chosen to present Himself and All of His truth in the Holy Scriptures, The Holy Bible. The Holy Bible therefore serves as the final authority in all matters in the administration and operation of Maranatha Christian Academy.
The direct administrator is the authority at MCA on a day-to-day basis. Within the schools, the Principal is the decision maker, under the authority and guidance of the Head of School and ultimately the School Board.