Join Our MCA Family
Maranatha Christian is committed to building relationships with each family that joins our school community. That process starts when you begin your investigation of our school. We know this is a critical decision for you, and we want to do everything we can to help you be confident in your decision about placing your children in the care of MCA.
- Dig through our website. I would encourage to spend time reading our Mission and Vision statements and the history of our school. Also explore the MCA Family portion of the site to see what goes on in our sports, academics and the life of the school.
- Complete an Inquiry Form. Our staff will help you consider all the angles of your decision making experience including whether MCA is a good fit for your student and your family. Inquire Now by Clicking Here.
- Apply for admission. Please click the link below to complete our online application. If you need a hard copy to complete by hand, please call the admissions office at 913-631-0637 and we will be happy to send you a copy via email.
- We want to honor you by providing the information you need to make a wise decision concerning an educational partner for your child that will be successful in preparing for college. Please contact our Director of International Students, Dale Hanson, for international student registration and enrollment fees. Mr. Hanson may be reached at 913-631-0637 or by email at HansonD@ma-kc.org. Proper preparation includes mastery of the English language, strong character development, obtaining high test scores and to have a strong faith in Jesus Christ. You can find helpful pages as you make your decision starting here.
- This is a very important time for you. We have a page set up just for you. We want to help you with your big decision in determining your educational partner. Ready to apply? Please click Apply Now to go to our online application.
Please use the inquiry form or contact Kelly Wilde at 913-631-0637, with questions and/or to set up a time to visit MCA.