Dedicated to Excellence
Maranatha is fully accredited through the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA-CASI) a regional accreditation division of AdvancEd as well as the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). ACSI is the largest association of Christian schools in the world today with more than 5,000 member schools in more than 100 countries.
Maranatha Academy is dedicated to excellence and the continual improvement of its education programs and academic offerings. Accreditation status is reviewed on a periodic basis; therefore, Maranatha maintains continuous self-study and improvement mechanisms to insure the quality of our programs. Our accreditation with ACSI helps to ensure that the school remains steadfast in its efforts to provide a program of academic excellence based on a biblical worldview.
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Great Plains Alliance of Christian Schools (GPACS)
- Kansas Association of Independent & Religious Schools (KAIRS)
- Association of Supervision & Curriculum Development (ASCD)
- Master Teacher
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- National Council Teachers of Mathematics (NCTE)
- National Council Teachers English (NCTE)
- National Council Social Studies (NCSS)
- National Science Teachers Association
- National Honor Society